The laminated stainless steel/graphite seat ensures bi-directional, zero leakage shut-off throughout the full temperature range of -50 °C to +450 °C.
- Bi-directional zero-leakage shut-off
- Metal-Metal, frictionless non-interference disc operation
- Continuous smooth jam-free operation due to the offset angle of the sealing surface
- Laminated seat/seal system, made of stainless steel/graphite
- Seat/seal system integral to valve body - not on the disc
- The insert ring, mounted against the direction of flow, actively protects the laminated seat/seal system against wear.
- Additionally the laminated seat will not wear prematurely as it is common with laminated disc seal systems.
- The flexible metal laminated seat/seal system is securely fastened by the insert ring positioned in front. The floating, self-centered design of the laminated seat/seal system ensures accurate mounting in the valve body.
- When re-seating the disc, the laminated seat/seal system self-centres to the disc.
- The elasticity of the laminated seat/seal system ensures uniform peripheral sealing with the disc.
- Zero leakage acc. to DIN EN 12266-part 1, leakage rate A as well as low torques and continuous smooth operation.